Tuesday, April 10, 2012

See Life



Wanted to share I went to Sea Life.  Its a cool exhibit in Kansas City Crown Center area.  So many fish and sting rays I couldn't count.  There were star fish and jelly fish too!  They employed over a hundred people for this new aquarium!  If you are a water lover, then this may be the place for you! 

I hope it will bring more money into Kansas City, MO. tourism.  If you live in Kansas City there are reduced tickets online.  Oustide visitors should put this on their radar.  Its new, and a true jewel to Kansas City!



http://www.visitsealife.com/kansas-city/

7 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! I want to go to the aquarium so bad! I am happy to hear it is a worthwhile experience and another jewel to add to KC. It is good to personally read a review from someone I know. Now I am even more excited about going to see it sometime in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information. I have seen a lot of school buses already at Crown Center (more than the normal) and I'm sure it is because of the new aquarium. I would like to see it, just will have to wait till the new excitement wears down a little. I'm going to Sea World in June, so hopefully I will get my fill. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the review! We will be going sometime but I agree with Robin, we'll let the brand newness wear-off a little first :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this informtion on your blog! I have not visited Crown Center for a really long time and no idea that this project was being built. This new aquarium is good for Kansas City and for Crown Center. I can't wait to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am ashamed to admit that in the 10 years I have lived in Kansas City, I have never been to Crown Center. I think I need to get out more, ya think?

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a person who love to be around water I can't wait to take my kids. I would be going this weekend but I have Battle Assembly at Ft. Riley. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. My co-worker was just talking about this place. She said her friend went and the older child liked it but her younger child was just running around the whole time. I am going to try and take my son to it sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete